We all know that the South African post office is about as reliable as the "pull out" method! So for this reason we use Aramex Couriers, who will be flying all our products across the country and have them delivered to your front door within a day or two. To get down to the finer details check these points below:
- All orders placed will depart the BeanBag base the very next working day. So if you place a order on Wednesday it will leave on Thursday
- Once the parcel leaves the BeanBag base it will take 1-2 working days to get delivered. If it takes slightly longer, just take a chill pill, it is probably due to the fact that you stay in an outlying area
- The free shipping threshold will be granted after all discounts or coupon codes are deducted from the price
- Once you have made your purchase and it has been shipped you will be provided with a tracking number to follow your purchase - we know you will do this as you probably as excited as a kid on Christmas eve.
- Please take note that the couriers do not do deliveries on weekends or public holidays
We know that some of you are paranoid about items going missing in action due to the fact that we reside in South Africa, so we must emphasise that should your purchase get stolen, lost or damaged during transport we will replace it.
BeanBagTheBrand is also excited to let all you guys staying outside of South Africa that we now do international delivery direct to your front door in about 5 working days. The cost is R200 - R450 ZAR regardless of the amount of products ordered and can be tracked at all times! BeanBagTheBrand also provides free international shipping for all orders over R2000 or the approximate values of $117 / £94 / €104 depending on the exchange rate. So what you waiting for? Please note that custom duties and taxes vary from country to country and the receiver is fully liable for these costs. Please make sure you are aware of these costs before purchasing as no refunds will be given if delivery is refused.